Total Pageviews

Monday 1 July 2013

Amusing: a girl can dream

So a few nights ago, I had this dream that aliens landed on earth and were taking over the world. They started sorting out what they were going to do with the humans. They decided to look humanoid for this purpose. The alien that was allocated to deal with me was really hideous, short and gnarly looking, but took a real shine to me - he was actually speechless when he looked at me because he was so smitten! He held my hands and looked into a hologram of my brain and loved what he saw. It was a really weird dream, and I woke up really disturbed but flattered!

Hmmm: a cross species relationship would never have worked out, and would be of questionable halality.

In my lifetime, I've have had two dreams about who I end up with
1) A Black guy with a prosthetic leg.
2) A Pakistani guy with a really dodgy mullet haircut.

So far, I haven't encountered either as prospectives for marriage in real life.

I'd love to know anyone else's dreams in a similar vein

3 comments:

  1. Well, congrats on your future hubby being an alien! Cross species romance indeed :P. I have had various dreams about my hubby, but never actually saw him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a number of unusual dreams and almost all of them showed my future partner as a black Arab man with an English accent lol so how I knew he was Arab in my dream, I'm not entirely sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo Humaira - with the alien it was unrequited love (on his part)! The dream future husband is the Black guy with prosthetic leg or the dodgy haircut Pakitani guy lol. Ooooh the suspense of not seeing who it is - it's like those dreams where there's a cake and you wake up before you get to eat it!

    Lol Laila! It's weird the way there are some things you absolutely know in a dream. With me it usually seems really obvious in the dream and when I wake up, it makes no sense! That's interesting you have consistency though x

    ReplyDelete